Adventure Team Building – Creating More Effective Teams
Successful businesses have a commitment to excellence and a policy of best practice which can only be achieved with a team orientated workforce, cohesively working towards clearly defined, common business goals.
High performance, successful teams demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Clear realistic objectives
- Shared sense of purpose
- Commitment and contribution from all team members
- Respect for fellow team members and their individual contributions
- Excellent communication
- Atmosphere of openness and transparency
- Effective use of resources
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Reviews on progress
- Ability to ride out storms
- The facility to build on their experience
Are you wanting to enhance co-operation and communication in your management team?
Develop strategic thinking and planning skills in your key personnel?
Provide staff with a sense of achievement and opportunity to improve professional confidence?
Motivate them to achieve their personal and professional best?
Then we have a teambuilding program that will interest you. Our programs are designed to improve the effectiveness and success of your team.
For over 10 years Adventure Team Building has offered corporate clients and small business a comprehensive range of experiential teambuilding options. Our aim is to provide activities which foster co-operation, communication, team skills and a sense of achievement.
At Adventure Team Building we develop a program which supports your business directions and complements your training objectives. All sessions commence with instruction and conclude with a debrief focusing on the value of teamwork. Located on Webbs Creek, Wisemans Ferry, a tributary of the mighty Hawkesbury River, the 300 acre venue provides a refreshing outdoors adventure in a natural and pristine bush setting just one hour fifteen minutes from Sydney CBD.
Our teambuilding programs are conducted in a challenging yet safe environment, away from workplace demands, and reinforce the positive elements of high performance, successful teams.
You can choose from a range of teambuilding options:
- Low ropes and obstacle courses which rely on contribution and co-operation from each team member
- High ropes challenge among the treetops promoting individual achievement and overcoming fear
- Abseiling from natural rock faces demonstrating the role of risk assessment and management
- Rock climbing wall requiring interdependence and reliance on fellow team members
- Pack and paddle program with on water challenges
- Canoe polo with emphasis on teamwork and strategic thinking
- Leisurely kayak journey exploring the backwaters of the Hawkesbury and Macdonald Rivers
- Raft building and team raft races fostering consultation, co-operation and friendly competition
- Orienteering and team navigation
- Teambuilding initiatives with strong emphasis on problem solving in a team setting
- Icebreaking exercises to establish comfortable rapport between team members
Our one day program incorporates a 3 hour morning activity and gourmet BBQ lunch followed by a 3 hour afternoon activity. The pool and spa are available for groups wanting a relaxing finish to their challenging day. Includes morning and afternoon tea/coffee with cakes and we can arrange bus transfers. Basic conference room facilities also on site if required.
Our half day program incorporates one of the above activities and includes morning or afternoon tea.
An overnight bivouac program with campfire dinner is also available for groups wanting the ultimate outdoor experience or we can provide our services in conjunction with your conference at local venues - the Retreat at Wisemans, Ferndale or Del Rio Resort.
For further information or to arrange a site visit, contact us by phone or email.
Address: 256 Webbs Creek Road, Wisemans Ferry NSW 2775
Telephone: 02 4566 4366
Fax: 02 4566 4288
Gen. Mgr: Steve Schumacher
Mobile: 0427 077 805
We look forward to providing your group with an enjoyable and rewarding teambuilding experience.